PRESBYTERY OF MICHIGAN AND ONTARIO
The presbytery is the governing body of the regional church; it consists of all the ministers and ruling elders of the congregations of the regional church. Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery (1 Tim. 4:14).
- On Friday October 26, 2018 at 6:45 p.m. a special meeting of presbytery has been called to meet in the gymnasium of Great Lakes Christian School, 4875 King St., Beamsville, Ontario, for the purpose of organizing Living Hope OPC as a separate and particular congregation of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church. The sermon will be preached by John Ferguson, the charge to the congregation will be given by Neil Stewart, and the charge to the minister by Steve Igo.
Presbytery Operating Documents
- Our Confession of Faith and Catechisms
- Book of Church Order
- Bylaws and Instruments
- Minutes of presbytery (requires password)
- Communications (requires password)
- Policy on pastors' salaries
Candidates & Credentials Committee
Church Visitation Committee
Foreign Missions Committee
Requests for 2019 budget (per communicant member)
- Church Extension (CHEX) $30.00
- Presbytery General Fund $4.00
- Diaconal Fund $5.00
- Disaster Relief $5.00
- Student Aid Fund $4.00
- Worldwide Outreach Calculator for 2018
Hub-Spokes Financial Support Goals for 2017
- Westervelds $16,000 Canadian
- Hopps $2,500 U.S.
- Ben Johnsons $4,000 U.S.
- Outreach Aid for St. Marc’s Church, Quebec City $3,000 Canadian
Grace OPC Home